If you do not have an SSN/ITIN number, you will receive the SS4 form to sign so that we can start the EIN process for your company. When you receive this document, please make sure the information is correct.
Below you can find an example of the SS4 form and a brief explanation:
- Company's name, business address and responsible party's name.
- Business structure: LLC or Corporation.
- SSN or ITIN number in case we can't obtain the EIN online (No need to have an SSN/ITIN number).
- Number of members in an LLC.
- Entity type.
- Incorporation state.
- Business activity type.
- Closing month of the accounting year.
- Company's formation date.
- The main business activity.
- Services description, i.e. merchandise, software and etc.
- Firstbase.io Team member responsible for your EIN.
- Phone number.
- Responsible party's name.
PS (1): In red, you can see the signature and the date.
PS (2): The IRS does not accept type names nor initials you have to sign with your actual signature. If you want to know more about it, you can always visit the IRS website.
PS (3): Please notice this is is a legal document that will remain on the IRS records.