You can read more about this document in our help center.
- Company's name;
- Business address. It will depend on where your company is formed (Delaware or Wyoming);
- When hitting 45 business days, Fistbase.io will call the IRS to get updates on the EIN;
- Your phone number. This phone number is the same you have provided in your SS4 form;
- One of Firstbase.io team member's names. This individual is in charge of calling the IRS on behalf of your company and obtaining the verification letter;
- Fistbase.io business address;
- Firstbase.io phone number. This phone number is for 8821 purposes only and the clients are not able to use it for any other purpose;
- Authorizing Firsbase.io to call on your company's behalf and get the verification letter;
- Purpose of the 8821 form.
- Name of the responsible party.
- The responsible party role for Corporations. In the case of an LLC, we need to point out if it is a single-member or multi-member LLC.
In red, you can find your signature and the date the document was signed.
Please sign in to leave a comment.