Clickdissolve can help you with the company's dissolution.
Before dissolving the company, you must comply with the reporting obligations and pay off the due taxes if any. That being said, you must file a final return for the year, even if you did not make income-- dissolving your company does not eliminate your reporting obligations.
Here are some helpful links for the Federal and State obligations:
- Federal reporting obligations (our partner Bookmate can help you with this);
- State-level reporting obligations (the registered agent or Clickdissolve can help you with this).
- IRS: Clickdissolve can notify the IRS on your behalf if you check the “Notify IRS to deactivate EIN” box in the order.
- Bank account: You are responsible to notify the bank.
- Registered agent: You need to notify the agent.