Mail forwarding timeline from the Registered Agent can depend on where and what you are getting.
Here are some of the basics that you can expect:
- First class mail in the US generally arrives within 1-3 days in our experience.
- Internationally, that will depend upon the country, but 1-3 weeks depending.
- There is an option for expedited shipping via a courier, e.g. UPS or Fedex, and then next-day, 2nd day, etc. are available.
- Essentially, the default is First Class USPS mail for US residents.
- For international mail forwarding, the registered agent recommends using a courier to avoid delays and enjoy tracking.