IMPORTANT: This only applies to users who created their Firstbase account before March 23, 2022. Later users should refer to Firstbase Mailroom™
For those founders that do not physically live in the United States, the Registered Agent provides mail services to scan your physical and even forward important pieces of physical mail that you urgently need in your home country
How do I request mail forwarding?
Once you have access to their platform, you will be able to forward any mail to your home address, including your debit card. Please check your spam/junk folders to make sure you do not miss anything!
How long does mail forwarding take?
The mail forwarding timeline from the Registered Agent can depend on where and what you are getting.
Here are some estimates the basics that you can expect:
- First class mail in the US generally arrives within 1-3 business days
- The default is First Class USPS mail for US residents.
- International post can take 1-3 weeks depending on the country
- There is an option for expedited shipping via a courier, e.g. UPS or Fedex, and then next-day, 2nd day, etc. are available.
- For international mail forwarding, the Registered Agent recommends using a courier to avoid delays and enjoy tracking.